WHEN SHOPPING IN OUR ONLINE STORE, WE OFFER CUSTOMERS TO CHOOSE THE MOST COMFORTABLE PAYMENT METHOD.
1) Transfer- when ordering a product outside the online store (via phone or e-mail), receive an invoice by e-mail and make a prepayment transfer to the account of SIA Rental Latvia.
2) Payment by bank card- When placing an order, you can choose to pay with your bank card by entering the appropriate access codes.
We guarantee that all payment methods are completely secure!
Name: SMART FIX SOLUTIONS SIA
Reg. no .: 40203316206
Legal address: Raiņa street 23, Jelgava, LV-3001
Bank: AS SEB Bank
Account No .: LV86UNLA0055002243616
How can I receive an order from RadiGleznu.lv?
With advantageous delivery at the door of the house all over Latvia.
Omniva/DPD courier (all over the Baltics) - the courier product will be delivered to the address specified at the time of ordering.
The person who has accepted the courier product must confirm the acceptance and provide the following information in the delivery document or personal digital assistant (PDA): name and surname; signature; time and date of delivery (except PDA).In the Baltic States, the Courier must inform the Recipient about the delivery of the courier product by telephone or by text message and / or e-mail.If the Recipient does not answer the telephone call, its number does not exist or is indicated incorrectly, the courier must try to deliver the goods to the specified address once on the day of sending the goods to the delivery center or at the latest the next day.
If the first delivery attempt in the Republic of Latvia or the Republic of Lithuania was unsuccessful, the second delivery attempt will be made on the next business day. If the second delivery attempt in the Republic of Latvia and the Republic of Lithuania was also unsuccessful, the shipment will be handed over to the parcel terminal or local delivery center. When issuing a courier product, the courier has the right to request an identity document from the Recipient for identification purposes.
Free delivery via Omniva/DPD parcel terminals:
Omniva/DPD parcel terminals (all over the Baltics) - delivery with Omniva/DPD is possible to the largest cities throughout the Baltics.
You will be able to receive the shipment at the Omniva/DPD parcel terminal within 1-2 working days from the moment of shipment in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. Receiving a shipment at the Omniva/DPD parcel terminal is very simple and takes only 15 seconds. The parcel is stored in the parcel for 7 days.
How fast will you receive your order?
After confirming and paying for the order, you will receive it within 0-3 working days!
Delivery takes place on working days, between 09:00 and 18:00.The courier will contact you before delivery
Estimated delivery costs:
Home delivery - 5 EUR
Via parcel machines - free of charge
These prices are for information only.The exact delivery fee will be displayed when you fill in the order form and provide the delivery address.
If you have any questions, please call us at: 29967192 or send a message email@example.com
WARRANTY AND RETURN
Terms of service
- All prices in the online store are final (full) on the day of ordering. All prices are in euros (EUR).
- The goods will be delivered using your chosen delivery method.
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation in your email with information about the order you have placed.
- If you want to return the product, you can do so within 14 days of receiving it (postmark or courier confirmation) by writing a “Return application” and sending an e-mail to SMART FIX SOLUTIONS SIA: firstname.lastname@example.org.In order to receive your money back, the product must be returned by post or courier - undamaged and in the original packaging within 14 days (postmark or courier confirmation) of receipt of the product. The money for the product will be refunded to the bank account specified in the product return application.
- If you exercise the right of withdrawal and it is not related to the compliance of the relevant product or service with the terms of the contract, then you are obliged to cover the costs related to the return of the product.
To receive the Product return application and agree on the shipping address of the product, contact SMART FIX SOLUTIONS SIA by e-mail: email@example.com
Right of withdrawal
What to do if the product is not suitable for you, have you changed your mind about wanting to keep the product?
- In this case, you have the right to exercise the right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal is the consumer's right to unilaterally withdraw from the contract within a specified period (to refuse the order) without paying a contractual penalty, interest or damages. Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia No.207 " Regulations on distance contracts" stipulate that consumers have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the product purchased in the online store to the seller.(The right of withdrawal does not apply to edible and consumable goods.)
- The sixth part of Section 12 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia stipulates that the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal. SMART FIX SOLUTIONS SIA reserves the right to refuse the buyer to exercise the right of withdrawal if the product is worn out and / or damaged, if it is not in the original packaging, or its packaging is significantly damaged (except when it is impossible for the consumer to open the packaging without damaging it). protect the product from damage or deterioration.
- The manufacturer, seller or service provider shall provide the consumer with a written withdrawal form at the time of concluding the contract for the purchase of the goods or transferring the goods or placing the order, stating the name, surname and address of the manufacturer, seller or service provider and a description of the right of withdrawal.
- The consumer shall address a written withdrawal to the person whose name (firm), name and address are indicated on the withdrawal form. Sending the withdrawal within a specified period shall terminate the contract and release the consumer from any contractual obligations, except for the costs of returning the goods to the manufacturer, seller or service provider.
- The consumer is obliged to return the product to the manufacturer, seller or service provider (if the product or thing has been received) within seven days after sending the written refusal. The manufacturer, seller or service provider is obliged to reimburse the consumer within seven days of receipt of the proof of payment, together with any interest paid on the goods or services until the end of the contract.
What if the product or service does not comply with the terms of the contract?
A consumer to whom a product which does not comply with the terms of the contract has been sold or put into use shall be entitled to require the seller of the product to do one of the following:
- reduce the price of the goods accordingly;
- eliminates the non-compliance of the product with the provisions of the contract or reimburses the consumer for the expenses for the elimination of the non-compliance;
- exchange the product for the same or an equivalent product that would ensure compliance with the terms of the contract;
- cancels the contract and refunds the amount paid to the consumer for the goods.
SMART FIX SOLUTIONS SIA refunds the returned goods by money transfer to the specified bank account.
In case of questions and uncertainties, you can contact us by calling: +371 29967192 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org